Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody else know of this?

tag
VinnyVee
Contributor

Re: Anybody else know of this?

I had this about a month ago. After I decided I'd share it with the boards, I came back to the site and couldnt find it anywhere anymore. I think it may be something they're testing out.

(started in the mid 500s on all 3, 11/13)
As of 5/22/15 EX: 698, EQ: 700, TU: 703
Barclay Rewards: $2750, Capital One Quicksilver one: $4300, Discover IT : $300, Amazon Visa: $100. Best Buy Credit Card: $3000, Kohl's Charge: $300, Express: $2600, Overstock $1650, Chase Freedom $4700, AMEX Everday $1500, Serta iComfort $4700, Walmart $1600, Target $300
Message 11 of 39
hizzaah
Frequent Contributor

Showed the banner only after logging in. I have no results, sad day.

Thanks for the heads up!
QuickSilver - $20,000 | Amex ED $12,000 | Commence $5,000 | IT $2,200 | Freedom $2,000
Message 12 of 39
elim
Senior Contributor

• No Results Found        Smiley Sad
Message 13 of 39
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

No banner for me! lol

Message 14 of 39
newhis
Valued Contributor

No results for my DW.

I can't have a CK account.

Message 15 of 39
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

@newhis wrote:

No results for my DW.

why can you not have a CK account? lol

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 16 of 39
newhis
Valued Contributor

@GoodCredBen wrote:

@newhis wrote:

No results for my DW.

why can you not have a CK account? lol

I don't have SSN. I'm on F2 visa so I can't get one.

Message 17 of 39
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Last month, a couple of days after I received my first Amex card, it popped up for me.  They were offering a the BCE/ED with a $150 sign up bonus and best APR.  The EDP and BCP both were at $250 sign up bonus.   About a week later, when I checked, I didn't have any offers.  I haven't seen the pre-qual popup for a couple of weeks now.

CK is still pushing a Discover IT on the main screen, though.   Not the best of targeting since I have a Discover IT, too.   It makes me wonder how they calculate all of the money I will be saving by applying for another one.

Message 18 of 39
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

I have no matches, though my CK is ALOT lower compared to myFico scores. Ohh well, I'm happy with my line up currently.

Message 19 of 39
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@ExplicitElicit wrote:

I have no matches, though my CK is ALOT lower compared to myFico scores. Ohh well, I'm happy with my line up currently.

my ck is about 50 points less than my TU08 fico so i probably woudn't get best cards . The top 3 offers i get are discover IT, which i have, Barclay Arrival+ and British Airways card . 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.