cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody have a Cap 1 Visa signature?

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody have a Cap 1 Visa signature?

The wheels spin slow - I got a form letter yesterday congratulating me on my PC to the no hassle cash rewards card, but it didn't mention if it was a visa sig or not.  The visa logo was notably absent from the card graphic.  They did say new cards were on the way.

Message 11 of 13
Petraeus
Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
My ex has the Cap One Cash Visa Siggy (the green one) lol

This is interesting because the EO office told me they are not honoring upgrades to Viggy Visa for the green cash version. Maybe because the card is no longer issued ? Anyway, they appear to be offering 1.5% for green card holders plus a 50% annual cash back bonus. Are there other card holders getting the same thing?

FICO® Avg: 732 (11/2013)
Notable CC: AMHFCU® PLATINUM MASTERCARD $25K | Chase Marriott Rewards SigVisa $12K | AmEX PRG NPSL | BoA Cash Rewards Signature® Visa $12K | AmEX BCE $9K | Citi Diamond Preferred $10K | Chase Freedom Signature Visa $5K | BoA Travel Rewards® Signature® Visa $5K
Current Overall CL: $139K | UTL: 18% | AAoA 3yrs | Gardening since 11/26/2013
Future CC: Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature®
Future CLI: AmEX BCE 2/2014 | Fico goal: 760+
Message 12 of 13
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

I think that is 1.0% plus a 50% yearly bonus! 

I have the Siggy Card and I like the fact that it does state on the credit report that it is a "Flexible Spending Account.'

I think there is a conceirge service with it, or that might be my PNC Siggy or the Amex, I can't keep them all straight.  I have never used any of the extra benefits personally so I can't claim to how nice they are.  I did read the Visa site about the hotel upgrades and that does seem a bit nice.  However, I would probably only use that for my honeymoon!  My Amex doesn't report as a FSA, not the real Amex anyway, the FNBO with a lower limit does though!

What you get in regards to being upgraded by Capone to that account is much better customer service, night and day in my opinion.  I have two other Capone cards, their lower tier cards and I get the regular CSRs when I talk to a person about those accounts.  It is much nicer service, which they actually even told me it would be.  Trust me, if only for the customer service, press for it to be PC'd to the Siggy Card, even if you have to go through the EO to do so!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.