Did you mean: 

Anyone Else?

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Anyone Else?

@Anonymous wrote:

chase.JPG

This is from just a few minutes ago.  The same offers have been there for me for quite some time but at one time they gave me my CL before applying.  Now they don't show that anymore.  All of them have a exact APR, not a range.

I hate you 😂

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

chase.JPG

This is from just a few minutes ago.  The same offers have been there for me for quite some time but at one time they gave me my CL before applying.  Now they don't show that anymore.  All of them have a exact APR, not a range.

I hate you 😂

tenor.gif

Message 12 of 19
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

chase.JPG

I hate you 😂

tenor.gif

Don't cry. She hates everyone.

Message 13 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

chase.JPG

I hate you 😂

tenor.gif

I take it back ☹

Message 14 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

chase.JPG

I hate you 😂

tenor.gif

You're fired. 

Message 15 of 19
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

chase.JPG

I hate you 😂

tenor.gif

You're fired. 

I was waiting for you to prove my point.

Message 16 of 19
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

chase.JPG

I hate you 😂

Remedios, remember what we went over in anger management!  At this stage, it's OK to be angry, and to want to maim and kill practically everyone, but it's best not to show it (and the smiley ISN'T a great way of hiding it!).   So just

a) cross your fingers/scowl/scream

b) write but do not post "I hate your guts, you scum"

and 

c) post "I am happy for you"

Message 17 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

chase.JPG

I hate you 😂

Remedios, remember what we went over in anger management!  At this stage, it's OK to be angry, and to want to maim and kill practically everyone, but it's best not to show it (and the smiley ISN'T a great way of hiding it!).   So just

a) cross your fingers/scowl/scream

b) write but do not post "I hate your guts, you scum"

and 

c) post "I am happy for you"

I blame the remote learning.  

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

No offers for me. Note to self, remember to insert sad face, preferably with a teardrop here.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.