Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone app'd with WAMU lately?

tag
dizzier
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone app'd with WAMU lately?

Welp, that seals it. As soon as this 0% APR offer is up, i'm getting out of dodge!

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 41 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the pre-approval in the mail, but never applied. When I called in to check by balance in my checking account the rep said I was pre-approved, so I said fine I will apply..the rep said it will take 3 weeks to get a answer..i just checked my WAMU checking account online and seen it there..it only took about 5 days...I was approved for $500 which is fine becuz b4 this form I could not get anything..also i just got approved for an Alaska Airline Visa from BOA for $2500..so in due time my score will be higher and my credit limits will go up. B4 in March 07 - EQ: 527 Now: 12/11/07 TU: 662, EQ: 657, EX: 623 Thank you SOOOOOOO much
Message 42 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

dizzier wrote:
Welp, that seals it. As soon as this 0% APR offer is up, i'm getting out of dodge!

Don't sell em short dizzier, not a done deal yet and although they don't love me this month I still love my WaMu.  Now should it happen?  I'mright behind you so move fast.

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.