Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone apped for Cap1 Recently?

tag
dp321
Regular Contributor

Anyone apped for Cap1 Recently?

If so, did you get a score(s)? If yes from which bureau and if fico or not? Thanks in advance.

Starting Score: EQ: 703 (4/2011);
Current Score: EQ: 738 (04/2013)

Goal Score: ALL 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone apped for Cap1 Recently?

Applied for and was approved a few weeks ago for a Cap1 No Hassle Cash Rewards. They did not give me a score, and I have no idea if it was fico. If it helps, it was for an initial CL of $500

Message 2 of 9
dp321
Regular Contributor

Thanks. Did you get risk based pricing notice?

Starting Score: EQ: 703 (4/2011);
Current Score: EQ: 738 (04/2013)

Goal Score: ALL 800

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I might have. I got the card in the mail a few days ago, I've been so busy I haven't even opened it so I'm not sure

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I app'd at the beginning of June, they sent me a FICO score.

Message 5 of 9
p-
Valued Contributor

App'd on 6-27 and approved for 3k - 

I had pre-approval mail, and they hard pulled all 3 reports.  Last report I pulled was on 6-21 - My "Plus" (fako) scores were:  EX: 717  EQ: 671  TU: 663

Largest revolving line to date was a USAA Amex at 3k, only 1 month old, total of 5 revolving accounts all with low or no utilization.  Also had a current mortgage over two years old, and 4 fully paid installment loans.  

Negative items were one paid collection 6.5 yrs old on all 3, and a couple of lates showing only on EQ/TU about 4.5 years old.  I had two current inquiries on EQ, one on TU, none on EX.  

I also apped for a pre-approved chase freedom the same day, they only pulled EX and gave me a 2k line.

Hope that helps;  Good luck!

(PS: I didn't see a risk based pricing notice.)

Message 6 of 9
deemutz
Valued Member

apped in june for first card, then a few weeks ago for second. both approvedfor 300 CL. never got a score, but my fako is 587 on CK and 640 on Quiz

1 yr out from discharged C7 in July

Starting Score 12-2011: EX 640 FAKO TU 550 FAKO 6-2011
Current Score 3-2012: EX 635 TU 603 myFICO 3-2012 EQ 670 MyFICO
Goal Score: 720

In the Garden, trying to avoid the Christmas temptation. Last app 9/2012
Message 7 of 9
snowangel
Frequent Contributor

I apped in 7/24, was approved for 500 with 0% interest thru 4/12 then 17.9% after that.

They HPd all 3 of my CR.  The letter they sent with my details only shows my EQ which was 659 at the time and also my highest.  My TU was 633 and EX Plus was 609.  I had a ton of old lates and a 2 year old judgement.  Nothing else under the collection accounts.

EQ: 662 | TU: 682 | EX Plus: 764
SL baddies fall off between Jan '13 - Oct '14
Message 8 of 9
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

well i am forced too have cap 1 one on two cards since my hsbc cards got sold  over i wonder how they are i was just fine with hsbc.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.