cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone apply for the Merrill Lynch Visa with 50,000 point ($500 cash) bonus that's going on now?

tag
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone apply for the Merrill Lynch Visa with 50,000 point ($500 cash) bonus that's going on now?

I had already shared data points on being accepted, but I wanted to share what the points were able to get me. 

I was able to book 2 Economy Plus UA tickets to Hawaii from San Diego for MAY travel, totaling just under $1,000 with my 50k points. Seeing how the offer is STILL available, I am going to nudge my fiance to apply and roll her 321 Cash Rewards CL into this card as I did. I'd like to hit Australia in November or December Smiley Happy 2k in travel for regular spend over two offers is just dynamite. Kudos again to the OP and all who helped add to this thread. 

☮ & ❤
Message 151 of 153
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone apply for the Merrill Lynch Visa with 50,000 point ($500 cash) bonus that's going on now?

Glad to see my post helped you to a sweet Hawaii vacation. Aloha! Smiley Very Happy
Message 152 of 153
Involver
Valued Contributor

Decided to pull the trigger on this finally.

SCL = $24k

EX pull

EX inquiries  = 0 at time of app

EX Score = 802

2 accounts in 12 months

AAoA = 6.0 yrs

Util % = 2%

Highest CL = $50k

Salary  >$100k

No Merrill Lynch or BofA accounts.

Message 153 of 153
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.