cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone apply for the Merrill Lynch Visa with 50,000 point ($500 cash) bonus that's going on now?

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone apply for the Merrill Lynch Visa with 50,000 point ($500 cash) bonus that's going on now?

@Creditluv

No one gets instants I believe on this card it usually takes a few days.  If you feel your profile is strong enough call this number and ask if they need anything else and they will review your application right there.  866-224-7803  .   Have had several co-workers call that number shortly after application and got approvals

Message 51 of 153
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone apply for the Merrill Lynch Visa with 50,000 point ($500 cash) bonus that's going on now?

CC you're the man that phone number is English speaking heaven. Smiley Very Happy

I called the number you shared and within 15 seconds an American woman answered the phone. She asked me my name and what I was calling for. I told her I got this weird message and was inquiring about the application status. She asked for me SS# and 10 seconds later she said that's weird you were instantly approved for $25,000! 

For no charge ($15 NFCU and $18 PenFed) they are express mailing the card to me and she said I'll get it tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Also, today I just got the full $15,000 PLOC from NFCU and PenFed (because I'm an idiot) is still pending for a few more hours because I forgot to unlock my EQ before I applied. Smiley Sad

**UPDATE** Penfed approval came back at $20,500. Going to use the survey to hopefully get them to bump me to $25K to match NFCU. 

Message 52 of 153
elim
Senior Contributor

Everyone getting EX pulled on this?

I'm 6 months app free and have wanted this card for a few years.

Message 53 of 153
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@elim wrote:

Everyone getting EX pulled on this?

I'm 6 months app free and have wanted this card for a few years.

95% of people are EXP from what I have seen..  Just do it Smiley Tongue

Message 54 of 153
Anonymous
Not applicable

All the research that  I did the vast majority of people had their EX pulled. Once I find out who pulled me I'll post here in the next day or two.

Message 55 of 153
elim
Senior Contributor

I'm in the usual tug-of-war between wanting 1 year app free, 18 months to get under 5/24, and that card.  Gardening is easy until deals like this come along (no AF, $500, badazz card, 5k med bills due, monster EX). Going to sleep on it.   Smiley Tongue

thanks   :]

Message 56 of 153
Anonymous
Not applicable

Come on Elim everyone's doing it.

Don't you want to be one of the popular cool kids? Smiley Wink

mask_free_money_meme.jpg

Message 57 of 153
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied the other day...went pending and they called a couple days later and told me they couldn't access my Ex. I told her I had TU unfrozen, and she said "Great, I like that one better. Two secounds later, approved for $15k. Sweet 50k in points as I am hording these bonuses for our 10 yr anniversary trip.

Message 58 of 153
elim
Senior Contributor

Came home for lunch, Unfroze EX, Submitted app.  mwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

14 EX inq's.  I'll keep you posted.

cfgyhgvghujnjk.jpg

Message 59 of 153
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@ELIM

Good luck, sure you will be fine.. Call the number I provided in this thread and they will be able to address it right away vs. waiting several days.  Let us know once you do !Smiley Happy

Message 60 of 153
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.