Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else never receive chase offers?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else never receive chase offers?

I feel like every time I visit these wonderful forums, there's 10,000 posters listing out all their chase selected for you offers with green checkmarks. Freedom, Unlimited, Sapphire, Ink Preferred, Marriott, Ritz, etc.

I've never seen a legitimate chase offer since I began checking a couple years back.

I always get the same three ridiculous offers: $250 for a chase mortgage, business lending (??), And an offer for a business card swiper machine (!?)

I have decent credit and am a long time chase checking customer. No derogs. I have good prequaled offers from Amex (Plat offer) among many others.

Do you also never get these awesome offers?
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone else never receive chase offers?

Don't feel bad, I never get any offers either.

I do have 3 Chase cards (Freedom UL which was product changed from the basic Freedom, The Amazon Visa - I also have the Sync backed Amazon Prime account with 2X the CL of the Chase one, and the AARP) all 3 of my Chase cards are my lowest limit cards and 2 of them are my only under 5 figure CL cards.

No worries, I give love to those cards that show it back, Chase gets very little of my monthly spending, just a few auto-charges like Starbucks reloads and Nexflix before I canceled that subscription.

Message 2 of 38
kshurika
Frequent Contributor

During the tail end of my rebuild, I apped for CFU and got it with a baby SL (after an initial denial and recon). I also have a Chase checking account with automatic deposit. Through sheer coincidence and good luck my FU got upped from 1K to 6K in one CLI (w/ HP) the day after I was approved. As my FICOs got better and all baddies dropped away, I started getting the green check mark offers for Freedom, CSP and Slate. Eventually I apped for CSP at my Chase branch and got it with a healthy SL. Immediately, all offers from Chase vanished. Btw, I got the CFU with no offer whatsoever.
Message 3 of 38
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

Me too. I have never ever gotten an green checkmark offer for any of their cards. Referal bonuses, cash bonuses for savings/checking, also UR points bonus for a mortgage. 

That said, I've gotten everything I've cold apped from Chase this year (CSR and Amazon Rewards). 

Message 4 of 38
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

I started with CFU and got a $5500 line. A couple months later I started getting offers for Slate, Freedom and CSP (I was at 9/24 at the time) and bit for the CSP. Approved for $9K. Now I get mortgage and checking offers only.

Message 5 of 38
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I wouldnt get an offer from Chase if my first name was ChevySmiley Wink

I don't get offers from ANYONE, esp Penfed. Offers are for those who are offered not those who offerSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 38
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I've never received offers from Chase either. All my apps with them have been cold apps.
Message 7 of 38
kshurika
Frequent Contributor

What ChargedUp wrote is exactly where I am now. No card offers, but a lot of stuff I'm not interested in.
Message 8 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd love to get the new offers for the CSR and feel confident apping instead of going cold. Your profile is probably stronger than mine

Ink preferred would be even better

Sounds like some of us just don't get many good offers for whatever reason
Message 9 of 38
joltdude
Senior Contributor

No offers here... except for AUs and a mortgage bonus....

I used to get FU offer all the time... then I apped for Chase Amazon...... poof... no more offers..

Was still hoping for an FU offer but just like a Chase Auto CLI, its a unicorn for me...

-J

Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.