cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone experience this before with NFCU?

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Anyone experience this before with NFCU?

Hey everybody! I submitted 4 BT on my NFCU (Discover, Cap1, Altura CU, US Bank) on 11/28 and they were pending there earlier along with a ATT payment on 11/28 and a Gas purchase on 11/28 and now they’re all gone, Bt and purchases.

Odd.. cause a purchase made 30 minutes ago on Amazon shows as pending.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone experience this before with NFCU?

Yes this is normal with NFCU.  The systems update at night, so should show up the next day or on Monday.

Message 2 of 12
tcbofade
Super Contributor

^  What he said.  Smiley Happy

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3 of 12
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Anyone know if they’re sent electronically or via paper check?.

They showed up this morning as posted!
Message 4 of 12
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Good that they showed up. I've see this happen with just regular payments before. I guess when the system updates, the info displayed can be off at times.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 12
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

The BT was processed on 11/28.. haven’t done a BT with NFCU yet, anyone have a time frame?.
Message 6 of 12
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

You'll have to call NFCU if you want to know the method of payment.  If it means anything, the only BT I did with NFCU was from Chase and they sent the payment via snail mail.  I thought with Chase being as large as they are then certainly they'd send electronic payment. Even PenFed, who's smaller than NFCU, sends BT payments to the big boys via electronic payment.  

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently did a BT from my CSP to my NFCU Plat Visa for the 12 months ZERO Interest deal. I had to give the address of Chase To NFCU to snail mail the check off to Chase.. I thought How Odd... Not Electronically ??? But that's how NFCU does it... It took about 1.5 weeks and then I saw A $0. ZERO balance on my CSP, and then the whole $ amount BT'erd on my NFCU Plat Visa. Yes so odd that NFCU actually mails a paper check for a BT... ??? At least that was my story about a week and a half ago...

Good Luck !!!

Message 8 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Paging @UncleBSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 12
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Paging @UncleBSmiley Wink

Already on it... worked on it a few hours ago.  Smiley Wink

As for NFCU BTs, it's been a while but I think I had to provide a mailing address as well but it was still ACH.  In any case it only took the expected amount of time (just a few days).

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.