Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone get approved for a CSP with negatives on report

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone get approved for a CSP with negatives on report

duplicate

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 21 of 24
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Just an update I called to check the status and after a few verification questions I was APPROVED for 5K CL and they said they would expedite the card and I would have it in 24-48 hours!

So i guess it is possible to get this card with a previous negative on your account.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 22 of 24
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Congratulations! After a while I am sure you will get a CLI.

I  just saw this and was going to comment as I had a few 30 day late and one 60 day late 4.5 years ago and I was approved with a call to verify my SSN and other info. 

Message 23 of 24
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Yeah I have a new Delta AMEX and a 5 month old Discover IT.  I figured I would let these two cards age for a year and get a couple CLIs on each and then call Chase back after a year and ask for 10k

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.