cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone get their new Barclay Arrival+ World Elite MC?

tag
robbulous
Regular Contributor

Anyone get their new Barclay Arrival+ World Elite MC?

Hello all,

It's been about 3 weeks since I was notified that they were upgrading me to the World Elite MC. I haven't received anything in the mail yet.

I was just wondering if anyone had already received their new card.

Here is a good source to read up on the benefits of the World Elite MC: http://www.mastercard.us/credit-card-world-elite.html

NPSL.................$30,000............$28,000.............$20,500............$28,000............$80,000............$19,000............$21,300..............$20,500
Current FICO Score Across All 3: 770+..... GOAL: 800+ Current Utilization: 5%....... Infiniti Financial Auto Loan at 1.9%
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anam
Established Member

Re: Anyone get their new Barclay Arrival+ World Elite MC?

I just got mine now. I'm sure they have a lot of cards to send out now that they decided to upgrade everyone.

Shouldn't be too long now.

Message 2 of 3
awp317
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone get their new Barclay Arrival+ World Elite MC?

Just got mine today. Upgraded from the old world card I got last year by them, honestly as far as perks go I think its a joke, but hey, its a postive TL with some decent rewards so whatever they feel like doing to the piece of plastic debt maker I keep in my pocket is fine by me. This month marks my 1 year annaversary to have the arrival. Hoping they will approve the request to consilidate my US air card. 

Amex Platinum NPSL I Chase Sapphire Reserve 78K I Chase Freedom U 55k I JP Morgan Ritz 50k I B OF A Cash Rewards 50k I Barclay Black Luxury 43,750 I Capital One QuickSilver 40K I Amex BCP 34k I Amex Optima Platinum 30k I Barclays Arrival+ World E 29k I Merril+ 27,800 I Lowes 25k I Pen Fed PR Visa Sig 20K I Home Depot 17k I NFCU Cash Rewards 8k

Amex Biz Platinum NPSL I Lowes Business 42k I Amex Simply Cash + $22,500 I Chase Ink 21K I B of A World Points $20,500 I B of A Bus MasterCard 16k I Amex SPG 3K.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.