cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone had any luck or tried a PC with B o A?

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone had any luck or tried a PC with B o A?

My experiences have been mixed.

I had standard BofA CC from long ago, and tried to PC.  I was told that I can't.  But, told again that I can when I called at a later time.  I asked for the change, and was assured it would be processed.

I have never received the new card, and can only assume it hasn't or won't be processed, since it has been a few years.

At this point, I don't even care anymore--for the card or to even call them to follow up.

Message 11 of 14
colindidit
Established Contributor

@CreditSnob wrote:
Nice! Congrats. Didn't know that they could PC over chat. And it looks like you got the rewards card you wanted .

Me either, I was waiting for him to say : you have to call. But i see people on here that chatted with cap one and got a PC so i figured i'd try it . Thank you!

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 12 of 14
Imua
Frequent Contributor

@colindidit wrote:

When I get my current balance paid off which will be in less than 2 weeks i'd like to PC to the cash rewards i have just the normal bank of america card right now. Has anyone had any success in the past with this? and do they do a hard pull, because if that's so i'll need to wait.

i recently received offers to change my BofA gold visa to their Cash rewards 1-2-3% (offers by mail and on the BofA website when I  pay my bills,) so it seems it would be do-able.

EDIT:  i see you were able to PC to Cash Rewards Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14
colindidit
Established Contributor

Yeah I just got it Smiley Happy
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.