cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone has experience with PNC credit card?

tag
epicureanism
Contributor

Anyone has experience with PNC credit card?

Just curious about their card and services. If you have experience, please share. Thanks! 

Current Cards: BOA Better Rewards (2.5k), Citi Forward (2k), AMEX Blue Cash Preferred (6k), AMEX SPG (7.5k), DISCOVER (1k), Chase Freedom (7k).

Credit Karma: 752, Credit Sesame: 736.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone has experience with PNC credit card?

Bookmarked.  Just started using them as my primary bank this month and am looking at the cashbuilder card.  1.5% back is better than the 1% most cards offer in everday spending. 

Message 2 of 4
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

I switched to PNC after my bankruptcy was discharged. I have a secured Visa with them and have not  had any major problems. One thing I have noticed, they have been having problems with the website. Other than that, no problems. PNC has a great fraud department. I have traveling a few days after I got the card. They called to verify my charge literally seconds after it was declined and I thought that was great they review transactions that quick.  As for the banking, they have never held a deposit more than one business day.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are ok but if you ask for a cli they always hard pull

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.