Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have a World MC from Cap1?

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

Anyone have a World MC from Cap1?

It seems like everywhere I look, all I can find is Canadian versions of the Cap1 World Mastercard.  I'm curious, does anyone here have a World MC issued by Cap1 in the US?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone have a World MC from Cap1?

According to the Sig, you do! Smiley Very Happy

@p- wrote:

It seems like everywhere I look, all I can find is Canadian versions of the Cap1 World Mastercard.  I'm curious, does anyone here have a World MC issued by Cap1 in the US?

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 2 of 7
p-
Valued Contributor

Haha, I never noticed that!  I must have inadvertantly chosen a World MC image off the ol' google.  Power of positive thinking?

Unfortunately, my Greenie is just a regular old Mastercard, even though it has a 10k line.

Message 3 of 7
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

I have a World MC. It was originally a platnum mastercard then it was converted to a World MC Cash rewards card via the EO.

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 4 of 7
p-
Valued Contributor

@aussiesareforever wrote:

I have a World MC. It was originally a platnum mastercard then it was converted to a World MC Cash rewards card via the EO.

Thanks for replying; How long have you had the account?  Do you use any of the World MC bennies?

Message 5 of 7
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

I have had the account since 2008 but converted into a World card this past January. I haven't really used any of the benefits other than declining insurance when I rented a car. It is pretty much my best reward card and will be for a while (have a 5 year old BK). I use it for pretty much everything to maximize cash back benefits.

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 6 of 7
nishant1
New Contributor

I have been using Capital One World Master Card without any annual fee and with 1.5% cash back regularly for last 3 years. You get 1% immediately with statement closing and balance 50% bonus once a year.

This has been highest cashback card for use at  Sams Club which does not accept visa. My Sams club purchase of $15,000 a year alone gave me additional $75 cash back over Discover It.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.