cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have issues with not receiving VS Angel Rewards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have issues with not receiving VS Angel Rewards?

After calling for months and months and having them resent and not receiving those I got someone who gave me 2000 points. Which isn’t even close to the amount of money I was old and rewards not even close ! After not receiving that reward!!!!! I called again to district and back to community and finally a man went back and found every single reward that I was old and said that he is going to resend every single one ....we will see. I have informed delivery so they know I havnt gotton them and the postmaster called also....so I wanted them certified and I agreed to pay to have them certified but they won’t do it. This is the last straw. I’m a vip angel and these rewards don’t include my 3 triple points days because those days misteriously disappeared from my account. They’re already saving money by making the material cheaper. Cmon vs???!!! Your going to lose some good customers.
Message 21 of 22
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone have issues with not receiving VS Angel Rewards?

@Anonymous wrote:
After calling for months and months and having them resent and not receiving those I got someone who gave me 2000 points. Which isn’t even close to the amount of money I was old and rewards not even close ! After not receiving that reward!!!!! I called again to district and back to community and finally a man went back and found every single reward that I was old and said that he is going to resend every single one ....we will see. I have informed delivery so they know I havnt gotton them and the postmaster called also....so I wanted them certified and I agreed to pay to have them certified but they won’t do it. This is the last straw. I’m a vip angel and these rewards don’t include my 3 triple points days because those days misteriously disappeared from my account. They’re already saving money by making the material cheaper. Cmon vs???!!! Your going to lose some good customers.

Welcome to My Fico!! Smiley Happy

Sorry to read about your troubles.. Smiley Sad

I'm a frequent, long-time shopper with VS and have never had any issues.

In fact, they've gone the extra mile for me when I had issues that were not rewards related but still...

I met requirements for one of their Black Friday totes, been collecting for years, they didn't include it in my package.

I called & they didn't have a replacement to offer (for obvious reasons). Instead they sent me a $60 gift card- that's a pretty decent amount for a "free" bonus item.

Victoria's Secret is a reputable company & will usually go to great lengths to make things right..

If you don't get satisfaction, keep calling, eventually you'll get somebody that can & will help you.

Remember; you may be angry & want to vent but you get more flies with honey than hot sauce. Smiley Wink

Good Luck!!! 

CHEERS

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.