Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having probs with Citibank?

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Anyone having probs with Citibank?

Evening fellow myFicoers. Just a quick question, anybody experiencing problems logging into any Citibank backed credit card accounts. I cant get into any of my accounts be it HD, Macys, Best Buy or DcSmiley Sad. Very strange . Im on the liokiut for clds due to a recent baddie popping up but called each to hear current balance and everything seems legit for now. Tried calling Best Buy but no one picking up. Not sure if technical issues or if maybe they have breach or hack issues. Hope its just technical problems. Happy holidays
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone having probs with Citibank?

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Evening fellow myFicoers. Just a quick question, anybody experiencing problems logging into any Citibank backed credit card accounts. I cant get into any of my accounts be it HD, Macys, Best Buy or DcSmiley Sad. Very strange . Im on the liokiut for clds due to a recent baddie popping up but called each to hear current balance and everything seems legit for now. Tried calling Best Buy but no one picking up. Not sure if technical issues or if maybe they have breach or hack issues. Hope its just technical problems. Happy holidays

OK now I'm having problems I spoke too soon sorry about that my friend and Merry Christmas to you 

Message 2 of 7
wasCB14
Super Contributor

My main Citi login (checking and major cards) is working.

My Citi retail store card login (Brooks Bros) is not working.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks guys for quick replies. Im not sure if its the heavy holiday traffic but i guess ill try in a couple hours or so. Gonna check my other accounts as im doing my account checkups lol!. Stay safe everyone!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would assume it's the holiday traffic; Comenity's HSN site was down the other day...

Best of luck and happy holidays!!

Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Seems all is working now with exception of Citi mobile. Im on mobile so maybe thats me. Great nightSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not going to be a huge help on Citi since I don't have any of their cards, but I've been having issues getting on Discover and Amex. I'm thinking it's probably heavier traffic because of all the spending. Tis the season Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.