cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone heard about this card from Fidelity???

tag
scottykhan
Contributor

Anyone heard about this card from Fidelity???

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
cjcharv

Re: Anyone heard about this card from Fidelity???

@scottykhan wrote:

Here's the info on this card

https://www.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=VABNWZ

Looks like something similar to the other Amex Fidelity cards but has a $200 annual fee?

Perhaps offered through a different bank?

https://www.fidelity.com/cash-management/american-express-cards

Message 2 of 16
scottykhan
Contributor

No it's still offered through FIA card services

Message 3 of 16
cjcharv

@scottykhan wrote:

No it's still offered through FIA card services

Your right, I see it is still FIA bank.

"By submitting this application for the Card, you consent to FIA Card Services, N.A. sharing with Fidelity certain information about you and your account, including but not limited to account balance, payment and transaction histories, if your application is approved by FIA Card Services, N.A. You further acknowledge that Fidelity may use that information and may display such information on your customer statements or as part of your account information available on Fidelity's website."

Message 4 of 16
jsucool76
Super Contributor

It has an AF because (from the quick skim i did) kooks like it has airport lounge access.
Message 5 of 16
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Wow yeah that looks exactly like the 2% Amex, same 13.9 apr and everything.  I hope they are not going to discontinue that one.  It is one of the best cards on the market.  OH NO'S.

Does anyone see any differences?

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 6 of 16
scottykhan
Contributor

It's for private clients who have atleast $1million invested with Fidelity 

Message 7 of 16
flowfaster
Established Contributor

I don't get it then.  Same card, just an AF for rich people? lol

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 8 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

No, as pointed out above this has airport lounge access, hotel upgrades, companion tickets.   So this is sort of in line with other similar cards that offer these things, a few hundred more than those that don't.  $200 might be cheap, depending on all the details.

Message 9 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@scottykhan wrote:

It's for private clients who have atleast $1million invested with Fidelity 

+1

Plus I believe this is a cross-sell/relationship offer when you have that much invested with them. 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.