Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone heard of FirstBank Credit Card

tag
QCS123
Established Contributor

Anyone heard of FirstBank Credit Card

I got an offer in the mail today for a FirstBank Credit card but I can't find any info. about this on myFIco.  Anyone know if they are any good?  Not sure I want to come out of the garden for a card, but I do want to explore all offers that come my way....  Any info. appreciated!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Anyone heard of FirstBank Credit Card

i did a search on Google, some not good reviews. if its the same FirstBank?

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are multiple FirstBanks around, you’ll have to be more specific. 

https://www.efirstbank.com/products/credit-loan/credit-cards/credit-cards-personal.htm

https://localfirstbank.com/personal/credit-cards/platinum-card-with-rewards/

https://www.1firstbank.com/pr/en/retail-banking/loans-and-credit/credit-cards

Those are just a few, then there’s the First Bankcard affiliate cards and more. 

Message 3 of 14
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

I received the same mailing.  Is this the bank out of Colorado?  

Starting Score: 784
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Club Member" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right">

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CAS2019 wrote:

Do you have a picture of the flier? The Colorado one is my bank, I could tell you in a split second. 

Message 5 of 14
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

Looking further, the fine print reads “Cards are issued by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha”.   

Message 6 of 14
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CAS2019 wrote:

Do you have a picture of the flier? The Colorado one is my bank, I could tell you in a split second. 

I can’t seem to get the photo file small enough.  Is there a trick to it?

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

You would need to use a third party tool. I use Resize It on iOS and use the 640 preset when I post pics here. 

But theres no need since you already confirmed it’s an FNBO card. 

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have their card
Ram Master Card

Here is some info from their email to me:

Logo

This information is accurate as of the date this notification was sent. The balance does not include current day transactions or items that have not permanently posted to the account.

Account Alerts is a service provided to help you manage your accounts. You may receive alerts even if you have opted out of marketing offers. You can update your alerts and your contact information anytime by logging in to your account.

©2019 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Ram is a registered trademark of FCA US LLC.

Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.

Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc.

Privacy Policy | Security Statement

To ensure delivery of our emails to your inbox, please add firstbankcard@notify.firstbankcard.com to your address book.

Please do not reply to this email. For account related questions, go to www.firstbankcard.com/ram and call us at the number located under Contact Us.

Copyright © 2019 First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha. All Rights Reserved.
1620 Dodge St. Omaha, NE 68197
Message 9 of 14
ChefCurry
Established Member

Got an offer from the same bank also. Based on the logo on the letter and the one on the site linked before, I believe the following link is the correct link to the bank.

https://www.firstbanks.com

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.