cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know about Dollar Bank Visa? (Cleveland-Pittsburgh regional)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know about Dollar Bank Visa? (Cleveland-Pittsburgh regional)

Wondering what kind of credit requirements DB has for their Visa cards. I've got a BK7 that was filed 10/05, discharged 3/07. Re-established credit in the high 600s. Utilization just under 50%.

I have a checking account with DB (got it even though I was in Chex after everything crashed and burned.) Looks like a basic card with decent interest rate (especially compared to what HSBC is going up to in December.)

I don't want to waste a hard pull, but wonder if I have any chance with them.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone know about Dollar Bank Visa? (Cleveland-Pittsburgh regional)

?
Message 2 of 3
pattycake
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone know about Dollar Bank Visa? (Cleveland-Pittsburgh regional)

@Anonymous wrote:

Wondering what kind of credit requirements DB has for their Visa cards. I've got a BK7 that was filed 10/05, discharged 3/07. Re-established credit in the high 600s. Utilization just under 50%.

I have a checking account with DB (got it even though I was in Chex after everything crashed and burned.) Looks like a basic card with decent interest rate (especially compared to what HSBC is going up to in December.)

I don't want to waste a hard pull, but wonder if I have any chance with them.

When in doubt, call the CC issuer and ask some questions. You might be surprised!
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.