cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone pull TU other than Barclays & Synchrony?

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Anyone pull TU other than Barclays & Synchrony?

My strongest score is my TransUnion.

Are there any banks or credit unions that pull TU other than Barclays and Synchrony?

I already have 3 Synchrony cards and 6 Barclays cards.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone pull TU other than Barclays & Synchrony?

Message 2 of 17
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Bank of America

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 3 of 17
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@SOGGIE wrote:
Bank of America

I don't agree. Every application I've made to BOA resulted in an EX pull.

Message 4 of 17
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@SOGGIE wrote:
Bank of America

I don't agree. Every application I've made to BOA resulted in an EX pull.

May be determined geographically. Mine with BOA was TU. Why not try the Credit Pulls site? Enter your state and select TU. This should give you an idea of who pulls TU in your state of residency. Good luck!

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 5 of 17
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Don't just focus on which bureau will be pulled. I also don't think it makes sense to ask for TU pulling cards and then try to justify a card. Do you have a need for a new card right now? What does your lineup lack? It looks like you have plenty of good cards. I know sometimes we get "bored", but when you start seeking out cards just for the sake of it, that's a slippery slope IMO.

Bank of America doesn't pull TU for new applications IME. EX for new apps, TU for CLIs.

Message 6 of 17
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

Don't just focus on which bureau will be pulled. I also don't think it makes sense to ask for TU pulling cards and then try to justify a card. Do you have a need for a new card right now? What does your lineup lack? It looks like you have plenty of good cards. I know sometimes we get "bored", but when you start seeking out cards just for the sake of it, that's a slippery slope IMO.

Bank of America doesn't pull TU for new applications IME. EX for new apps, TU for CLIs.

You got me pegged Smiley Happy

And you're 100% right Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 17
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Apology! You are both correct. I just looked at an old TU report. BOA was not pulled for opening the account. Discover was. BOA was pulled on TU at later dates for CLI's.
Message 8 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

Fifth Third Bank and Randolph Brooks. But, I agree. If you don't have a true need for a new card, come hang out in the garden and keep me company! 😄
Message 9 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I think you mentioned credit unions too?

This forum board membership has drawed on every single mainstream and regional bank lender's pull criteria and so you probably are aware of most already.Smiley Very Happy

Perhaps still there might yet be some unknown CU out there which is undiscovered for many of us who does pull TU.

Like you i just don't know which one that would be. Usually the big ones thrive on trusty EQ as your already aware of.

Good Luck though in your next card addition.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.