cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone uses FICO Score Watch/Quarterly Monitoring?

tag
melbaro
New Contributor

Re: Anyone uses FICO Score Watch/Quarterly Monitoring?

Thanks for the heads up everyone. I guess I'll pull the trigger on SW then. I'm currently awaiting my WalMart card for the TU FICO goodness, and I am using the AMEX CS for alerts (which I believe is identical to USAA's service).

I was on the fence about going the DCU route for EQ FICO, but I'm liking the sound of adjusting the alert settings for score updates on SW. It will also save me two HPs...

Message 11 of 16
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

SW never updated for me I hated it followed all the tricks and still nothing, waste of  money.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 12 of 16
GoldenloveNY
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for all the responses! It's greatly appreciated!

Citi Double Cash: $1,000
Capital One Secured: $500
Capital One Savor One: $1,650
Amex Gold- NPSL.
Amex Platinum- NPSL.
Amex Delta Gold: $1,000
Best Buy Store Credit Card: $2,000
Amazon Store Credit Card: $6,000
Verizon Visa Card: $2,000

Bj's Perks Elite Mastercard: $2,300

Merrick Credit Card: $1,400
First Savings Credit Card: $1,250
Message 13 of 16
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@migliogiorni wrote:

SW never updated for me I hated it followed all the tricks and still nothing, waste of  money.

set alert at your current points

your balance increase 1 dollars

5% of account balance..........by this way you get alert everytime your score go up or down.....i got my alert 3 4 times a months.....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 14 of 16
Unique620
Frequent Contributor

In rebuilding stage post bankruptcy and have both SW & QM. I find them both very help. If you are learning about how certain actions reflect your score the stimulators have been on the money for me.it taught me how to manage my utilization and after completing GW letters or disputes, it shows me how it affects my score immediately, and I receive immediate alerts by text and email. I totally love the alert settings. I set the alert at a goal and love when I met my score goals. Pretty cool!

Mcu_platinum_cardDiscoverQuicksilverAmazonFreedomSapphirePenFed_Credit_Union_Power_Cash_CardAMEX_BCPDeltaHhiltonAmex_platinumAppleNavy PlatinumCash rewardsNavy Platinum

Message 15 of 16
beb86
Valued Contributor

I used both services from when I registered with myFICO until a few months after I purchased my home...I found them useful but once I closed I found I had no use for them anymore....I will probably pick back up the SW after the holidays. The TU quarterly monitoring gets trumped by the walmart TU FICO IMO.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.