Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone with 3 CC's with US Bank?

tag
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Anyone with 3 CC's with US Bank?

Just curious, is there anyone out there who has 3 CC's with US Bank?  I have a LOC at 15K and a Cash+ at 15K, but I have wanted their Harley-Davidson sig for some time now, but I am not sure if they will approve me as I already have 30K with them now.  My Amex is 13K and that is the total of my CL's.  My history is perfect with them and Amex.  If you have more than two lines with them, please let me know.  Your input is appreciated. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone with 3 CC's with US Bank?

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

Just curious, is there anyone out there who has 3 CC's with US Bank?  I have a LOC at 15K and a Cash+ at 15K, but I have wanted their Harley-Davidson sig for some time now, but I am not sure if they will approve me as I already have 30K with them now.  My Amex is 13K and that is the total of my CL's.  My history is perfect with them and Amex.  If you have more than two lines with them, please let me know.  Your input is appreciated. 

Yes, I have LOC, Bed, Bath and Beyond MC , Cash + and Flexperks Business Card.  I have more accoutns with US bank than you. I don't think you have any problem. 

Ron.

Message 2 of 4
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I used to have three credit cards, but closed one. At the time I had less than a year of history, so they were a bit worried about general credit exposure.

They don't seem to care about the number of cards as much as they care about the limits on all cards combined. If your history and income match the total limits, then you are good to go. Also, if you want another cards but they don't want to extend you more credit yet. Then you can line swap from other accounts to open the new account.

IE a $10k flexperks could instead become a $5k cash+ & $5k flexperks.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 3 of 4
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Thank you Ron and Dustink.  Now I can make an informed decision.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.