Did you mean: 

Anyone with a FIA card services CC, check this out

tag
xlr8d
Frequent Contributor

Anyone with a FIA card services CC, check this out

Found this on another forum, but check it out

https://easyrewards.fiacardservices.com/

There is a sign up to register any FIA credit card (Bank of america or other cards that are serviced by FIA like the Schwab or Fidelity cards etc.) The offers range from statement credits after meeting a spending threshold to bonus points for spending in certain categories etc.

You do not need an offer/registration code. Just click "don't have one" then you can enter in the last 4 digits of your card number, last name and zip code to get your offer.

Starting Score: EQ 515 TU 490 EXfaco 510
Current Score: EQ 660 TU 665 EXplus 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
smc733
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone with a FIA card services CC, check this out

Record not found :/

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 2 of 10
unlucky_hove
Regular Contributor

Isn't this considered "gaming" the system? Admins got me for something similar i posted last week. Maybe not... as long as it doesnt take money out of myfico's pocket i guess its cool

Message 3 of 10
smc733
Valued Contributor

@unlucky_hove wrote:

Isn't this considered "gaming" the system? Admins got me for something similar i posted last week. Maybe not... as long as it doesnt take money out of myfico's pocket i guess its cool

HOW IS THAT GAMING THE SYSTEM?

Looking up to see if a rewards offer exists for your account?

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 4 of 10
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

@unlucky_hove wrote:

FIA cards occasionally mail out special rewards offers, which requires the recipients to enter a specific code in order to enroll in the rewards program.  Not every FIA cardholder is eligible for these rewards.  If you don't have a code, simply entering part of your card number and some identifying information does not automatically get you a reward that you were not otherwise previously entitled to receive.  The referenced website is kind of like a password recovery service, for those who might have misplaced the code (as happened with me about a year ago).

This is not gaming the system.  If you aren't entitled to the reward, then you don't get it.

Message 5 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Lel wrote:
This is not gaming the system.  If you aren't entitled to the reward, then you don't get it.

I'm not eligible!!!!Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 10
GregB
Valued Contributor

I'm familiar with this reward for FIA and the posting that was removed last week. They aren't similar at all. Unlucky_hove was picked on a bit harshly but I can see how it was not obvious he was doing something wrong.

Message 7 of 10
unlucky_hove
Regular Contributor

Easy people...why so sensitive lol

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lel wrote:

@unlucky_hove wrote:

FIA cards occasionally mail out special rewards offers, which requires the recipients to enter a specific code in order to enroll in the rewards program.  Not every FIA cardholder is eligible for these rewards.  If you don't have a code, simply entering part of your card number and some identifying information does not automatically get you a reward that you were not otherwise previously entitled to receive.  The referenced website is kind of like a password recovery service, for those who might have misplaced the code (as happened with me about a year ago).

+1

I tried.  "No record found." 

It's like their pre-approvals. 

Message 9 of 10
unlucky_hove
Regular Contributor

A little late there O6

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.