Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Approval to trigger other CLI

tag
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

App Approval to trigger other CLI

I have a question. As you know, I am heavily bitter about my measly CL with Amex SPG (and I'm slowly getting over it, lol)...It's a disgusting $600.  Since I got approved today for the Continental Airlines OnePass Plus World MC with a line of $15k, do you think AMEX would boost my CL from the SPG AMEX to a higher amount after seeing this?  

My other question is, it seems that some people's World MCs that have a line and also have a no pre-set spending limit do not post on their CR with a limit, though some do.  For example, it seems that some people that have the World MC by American Airlines have their CL report, while my CL does not report; only my balance does.  

Would AMEX be able to see my CL behind the scenes even though I cannot see it myself on the CR and only online through account management?

I hope I made this clear...

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.