Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree Feel Depress afterward

tag
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Re: App Spree Feel Depress afterward

Congrats!

Agree about the SP for a car loan - I was amazed !

Over the weekend, I was at Honda looking at a CPO and they did a soft pull thru EXP and I was approved with 723 EXP Auto enhanced score.

Honda Financial said they won't do a HP and will approve on the spot because I already have an account with them so adding on another car is automatic!

Message 11 of 21
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous- well, it appears the toothpaste is out of the tube so all you can do is celebrate these recent achievements and fly below the radar.  Do not add any additional accounts/HPs, etc., that can yield potential adverse action. 

Lol I was going for this exact analogy. Congrats, OP! Those are great successes and I wouldn't even consider being sad about losing a few points in the process! You have that beautiful car, great new cards, and your score will be back up to where it was sooner than you think. Win win win all around.

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 12 of 21
kittycreditmeow
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on all the approvals... 😊

Message 13 of 21
disdreamin
Valued Contributor

Now I'm depressed, I want that MDX and I'm pretty sure both AFS and my SO would laugh at the mere thought of it - that vehicle is WAY above my means. <grumble, grump>

Congrats on the great new ride, and on the new cards! Spend a little time in the garden and planning your next move. The planning and shopping for which cards best suit your needs is a fun pastime.  Not quite as gratifying (or endorphin-producing) as an approved app, but fun all in the same.

Message 14 of 21
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks for that interesting DP on Honda Financial.  I'm not a Honda/Acura customer but good to know in the future.

Congratulations on all your approvals!! 🎉🥂

Message 15 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on all your approvals!!!!Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 21
Credit12Fico
Established Contributor

Give it 3 months. Your scores will most likely go back over 700 at the 3 month mark, if not the 6 month mark.

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Who is AFS?

Message 18 of 21
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats. Who is AFS?

@Anonymous AFS = Acura Financial Services

Message 19 of 21
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats. Who is AFS?

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.