Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App itch

tag
s_rob7488
Regular Contributor

App itch

So here are my thoughts, I have been wanting an AMEX charge card. I've been using my blue (now blue cash everyday) a little more and want to have both types. I am currently 35% utilization on my freedom and about 30% on csp which will be paid on the 7th. Other than those all other cards are below 7% for sure (9 cards today that report). I got my Blue card originally in April and just switched it to BCE. Do I stand a chance to get a charge card now?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: App itch

It's much easier to get a charge than a revolver.

Please just ask yourself first if you really need it. 

I've got a boatload of cards, and no one has ever given me any awards for that.  The mailbox fills up pretty quick, though.

Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
s_rob7488
Regular Contributor

Its more of a want than a need....but I thought that it would be able to be obtained now so I might as well.

Message 3 of 4
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@s_rob7488 wrote:

Its more of a want than a need....but I thought that it would be able to be obtained now so I might as well.

Since its a want more than a need, wait till January to Ap, for maximum backdating goodness.  

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.