Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App-o-Rama advice please

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: App-o-Rama advice please

After you hit Reply there's a Quote button you can use to quote the message you're replying to.

Message 11 of 16
evergreenforest

@takeshi74 wrote:

After you hit Reply there's a Quote button you can use to quote the message you're replying to.

That is ... not intuitive. But thanks!

Message 12 of 16
evergreenforest

Any other thoughts?

Message 13 of 16
evergreenforest

Update: I was instant approved for the Amex BCP with a $5400 limit (!) and the Barclays with a $3,000 limit. I was denied for the Citi (?) and am pending on the CS. What should my game plan be WRT the Citi and Chase? I've read around and it seems like Citi recon lines are not usually helpful and that I'll have to snail mail something. And is there anything I can do for the Chase Sapphire other than wait to hear what they decide?

Message 14 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

@evergreenforest wrote:

Update: I was instant approved for the Amex BCP with a $5400 limit (!) and the Barclays with a $3,000 limit. I was denied for the Citi (?) and am pending on the CS. What should my game plan be WRT the Citi and Chase? I've read around and it seems like Citi recon lines are not usually helpful and that I'll have to snail mail something. And is there anything I can do for the Chase Sapphire other than wait to hear what they decide?

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 15 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.