Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple CC Barclays to Goldman Sacks?

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Apple CC Barclays to Goldman Sacks?

Has any one heard if Apple / Barclays will be selling their CC to Goldman Sacks like what was heard last year?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Apple CC Barclays to Goldman Sacks?

Nothing definitive as of yet on the exact timeframe for the new Goldman Sachs Apple product. Btw, it's 'Sachs' not Sacks 😄

That being said, no official announcement has been made by Barclays on whether the existing Apple Financing CC will remain with them or be acquired by GS.
Message 2 of 3
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: Apple CC Barclays to Goldman Sacks?

I'm very curious about what happens to the Barclay Apple accounts if the Goldman Sachs deal comes about. I just opened an Uber card and transfered $8k of my $9k credit line from the Apple card to the new Uber. I had a $47 balance so they couldn't transfer the whole $9k. Now that I have paid that off, I'm wondering if I should call and move the other $1k over and close the Apple, or if I should leave it and see if the accounts get sold off the Goldman. Hmmmm...Smiley Indifferent

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.