Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card Lower APR

tag
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

Apple Card Lower APR

I tried to lower my APR with Apple Card and it didn't go as planned. I'm not sure if any of you are aware but I was told by an executive at Goldman Sachs that the APR on can be reviewed/lowered if your in the Armed Forces. I see of ton of Navy Fed members so I figured I would share the information in case some you are also Apple Card users. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card Lower APR

Yeah that would be the SCRA in action for military members. Active servicemen get their APR dropped to 4% according to posts on reddit. 

I have tried to get my APR reduced a few times with GS myself and the answer is always "we don't do APR reductions at this time," so I stopped asking. 

Message 2 of 3
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card Lower APR

@HiiiPoWeR wrote:

I tried to lower my APR with Apple Card and it didn't go as planned. I'm not sure if any of you are aware but I was told by an executive at Goldman Sachs that the APR on can be reviewed/lowered if your in the Armed Forces. I see of ton of Navy Fed members so I figured I would share the information in case some you are also Apple Card users. 

You only get the APR reduced if are deployed to an active conflict zone (Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc) 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.