Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card by Goldman Sachs

tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: I have a "gasp" apple question

Or you can tell your friend to do what I did, add her appleID on apple’s website gazillion times then stalk and smash the “+” every 5 mins then when the offer comes, hit “No Thanks”!! 😂

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 911 of 1,373
Anonymous
Not applicable

Step1: tell her the Apple card offers nothing of use or value.
Step2: point her to a better card choice.
Step3: tell her to get a better phone, while she's taking the time to improve her life. Smiley Very Happy
Message 912 of 1,373
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

I myself am an android girl, but my friends know how much I frequent this site and know a little about credit lol.

Anyhow my friend asks me about the apple card , I told her from what I have seen here alot lately, she needs to go into her "wallet" and hit the sign, we tried that and she only saw her credit card and apple pay and when she hit the + sign just sent her to add a card  (with the screen to take picture) again android here lol.. I then asked if she got an email or requested to be notified , she did not. I suggested she request to be notified .

Just curious if that will get her an invite or appear in her wallet? She has very decent credit.

When she said I have a credit question for you I got all excited, then she said apple, I said I am clueless lol

Thanks

From what I can tell, people who are using Apple upgrade will give Apple access to their credit scores, and that will have earned some of them an early invite.  Most people will have to wait until the card is offically released for everyone...

Message 913 of 1,373
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card by Goldman Sachs Thoughts?

Stupid!

Message 914 of 1,373
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Re: Apple Card cli SP or HP

When can I get my 3x CLI? 😉
Message 915 of 1,373
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

Went through process for S&G and was offered $5k @ 17.99%. Which kinda bummed me out because that would be the lowest CL of any of my cards except for Kohl’s store card lol.
Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 916 of 1,373
kdm31091
Super Contributor

No one is getting or has gotten a CLI on the Apple card anytime soon. I believe it was stated it will be at least 6 months. So no one's going to be able to answer this question until February or so unless something changes. The card isn't even fully available yet to apply, much less are they considering giving CLIs.

Message 917 of 1,373
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Stupid!

Millions people would beg to differ. 😉

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 918 of 1,373
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

What's funny is that I got the invite a few hours AFTER I had already applied and accepted. The card wasn't there for me until I signed up to be notified by email when it was available. At least it's not a hard pull until you hit that Accept button!

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 919 of 1,373
Berk
Established Contributor

FWIW - I accepted the initial offer of 6500 with an APR of 17.99. I immediately contacted GS through the messaging app for a recon on my starting limit and was told that GS was not contemplating any CLI's for at least 6 months after card opening. Their exact words: "At this time we are not evaluating credit limit increase requests from customers who have had an account open for less than six months."

I told them I wasn't happy and that there is good reason Amex gets the majority of my business. I was pretty much shut down after that. This is now the lowest limit by 12K of my major CC's. I know, I know, I shouldn't have accepted if I didn't like it. This was the first impulse app for me since I was a kid. I'll use it because it is so convenient sitting on my phone. Doubt I'll carry the physical card in my wallet at all.

Oh well, we can all report back in 6 months. 

Message 920 of 1,373
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.