Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card credit pull

tag
Gcloud88

Apple Card credit pull

Hey everyone,

i don't know if this has already been covered but when I applied for the apple card they apparently used my FICO 9 score from TU. They offered me $10,000 limit at 15.99 %. Im really considering taking it, anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card credit pull

@Gcloud88 wrote:

Hey everyone,

i don't know if this has already been covered but when I applied for the apple card they apparently used my FICO 9 score from TU. They offered me $10,000 limit at 15.99 %. Im really considering taking it, anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Seems like a pretty good offer, I'm not super familiar with the Apple card, but if it seems like a card you can/will use. Take it.

I'm sure more apple users wil chime in with more info, but it all depends on what you want to know. 

@Anonymous maybe you could help

Message 2 of 7
Sharingan
Established Contributor

@Gcloud88 wrote:

Hey everyone,

I accepted my offer at launch for $10,000 @ 12.99%, and I do wish I would’ve held off a bit longer like some posters did, who eventually got larger offers. It’s currently one of my lowest limits and unlikely to grow much from there at all.

I do really like the card though. 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

FWIW, I've checked every month or two since the card launched out of curiosity. Credit score has fluctuated a bit, but always within 10 points of 800 on TU. My offers have been $9,000-$12,000 with APR of ~12%-17%. However, when I checked a couple days ago they only offered $6,000 at ~15%.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My offer at launch was $6,500 @ 15.99% & my score was ~750. This is my lowest limit aside from Macy's & I was a little disappointed with my offer, but I still overall like the card. My suggestion is to take it if you have use for it. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My offer at launch was $6,500 @ 15.99% & my score was ~750. This is my lowest limit aside from Macy's & I was a little disappointed with my offer, but I still overall like the card. My suggestion is to take it if you have use for it. 

Out of curiosity/boredom I tried today and was offered $5500 @ 15.99%. I didn't accept. 

Message 6 of 7
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

I'm at $5k, which (for me) was pretty good in December when I got the card, but now is toward the lower end of my CLs.

The way they do SP offers is really great. All credit card companies should do that.

But, I've been rejected multiple times for CLIs, which is probably fair since I don't use the card very much. I don't use it very much because I have better options for nearly all of my spend. I may close it in January or so when it's more than a year old.

My advice would be to get it if the rewards fit your spend, OR if it would be a big step up for you in CLs. Otherwise do not get it. JMO, good luck!

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.