Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card shows "Restricted"

tag
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Re: Apple Card shows "Restricted"

I uploaded my DL during app process.

I didnt purchased anything big....combined charges were $142 and I paid $100 on it before the 30th of Sept (due date), and will pay the rest before then as well.
Message 21 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I uploaded info on app.
Message 22 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only have spent $240 on card I have a $4000 limit and only have had the card for 5 days. They have sent me my titanium card but every time I try to swipe it’s declined.
Message 23 of 50
RickNATL
Established Contributor

This now sounds like a "chronic" issue
Message 24 of 50
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Now, this is just a thought. But I would like some DPs on the cards that are being restricted or declined.

So a question: When GS pulled TU, did you keep you CR unfrozen when you accepted the approval? I'm just wondering if this could be causing a problem if GS wasn't able to pull the TU report. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 25 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm... I wonder what the deal is.
Message 26 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:

Now, this is just a thought. But I would like some DPs on the cards that are being restricted or declined.

So a question: When GS pulled TU, did you keep you CR unfrozen when you accepted the approval? I'm just wondering if this could be causing a problem if GS wasn't able to pull the TU report. 

Mine would be restricted if that was the case. To this day I don’t have an HP from GS after my frozen reports caused it to bounce on 8/8. 

Message 27 of 50
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

Mine would be restricted if that was the case. To this day I don’t have an HP from GS after my frozen reports caused it to bounce on 8/8. 

Thanks for the DP.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 28 of 50
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@RickNATL 

I'm a little confused, do you have iPhone, because according to your approval thread, you applied using someone else's phone then "went back to using your droid" 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Apple-Card-Approval-20K/td-p/5718292

So, if there is a discrepancy between who the phone is registered to and who applied for the card, it would explain the need for identity verification 

Message 29 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:

That could be the issue, but the timing seems off with my personal situation. I feel like if they were unable to pull the report, they would have placed the restriction before I was able to use the card without any issues for nearly a month. I could be wrong about that - not sure

Message 30 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.