Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple card account questions...

tag
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Apple card account questions...

So I finally got approved for Apple card and ordered new iphone, but other than an email telling me what I bought and when it will ship and the cost, I received no other communication from Apple or GS Bank such as a welcome or congratulations,etc.  Is this normal?

I know account will be in wallet when I activate phone but I expected some acknowledgement of the new account?

I have had different Pixel phones since 2016 so I hope I can handle change!

8 REPLIES 8
GrabbedByTheGhoulies
Valued Member

Re: Apple card account questions...

I got an email right after I was approved for my Apple Card with the subject "Welcome to your new Apple Card." 🤷🏻‍♂️

Congrats on the Apple Card and new iPhone! 🥳 Which one did you order and how long are you waiting? My 13 Pro (Graphite) is estimated to ship on the 26th. 

Message 2 of 9
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

@GrabbedByTheGhoulies Thanks for the input! I got the red iphone 13 and it is supposed to be delivered between Nov 2 thru 5. I looked at thr pro but I was too cheap to pull the trigger...congrats on yours!

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should reiceve a email and you have to ask to get a card , it could have been sent to your spam. Congrats, I like my Apple Card.

Message 4 of 9
collics
Established Contributor

Unless it went to my spam I didn't get a Welcome to Apple email either.

I receiced 1. email that PATH had ended 2. email confirming my titanium card order 3. Card was immediately in my Apple Wallet for use.

As long as #3 happened I was fine. haha 

BK 7 Discharged May 2014. Removal Feb 2024! Let the countdown begin!!
Last App: Apr 2023
Newest to Oldest:

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s Oct 31 2023
Message 5 of 9
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

It took a full day in my case, so I know what you're saying. If it hasn't shown up in a day or two, though, I would contact GS or Apple.

Congrats and enjoy that new iPhone! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 6 of 9
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Agreed, you should have received an email from GS.  

However, about 2 or 3 months ago I think, GS/Apple launched a website to manage your account versus solely relying on the Wallet App.  You'll need your Apple ID that you set up for your account and likely registered for your purchase etc and it's that ID that you'll use to access this site.

Try it...you may find the info you're looking/waiting for...

https://card.apple.com

Message 7 of 9
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!  Like others before me have mentioned, I also got an email welcoming me to Apple Card. My wife did also.  

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!! Sounds silly but have you checked your email spam filter?

Also, if you have attempted to change or update your contact email / Apple ID it may still be sending communications to the old email address. Had this happen to me. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.