cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied Bank Credit Card Not Reporting To Equifax

tag
jeromeMI

Applied Bank Credit Card Not Reporting To Equifax

I have had a secured credit card account with applied bank for 3 months paying as agreed and as of today it hasnt shown up on my equifax report. It is showing up no problem on trans union. Any idea why not?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
XxRaVeNxX
Regular Contributor

Re: Applied Bank Credit Card Not Reporting To Equifax

What makes you believe Applied Bank reports to Equifax?

Chase Southwest $5000 - November 2012 Wal Mart $1000 - November 2012 NFCU Visa $5,000 - Sept 2012 NFCU NavCheck $3,000 - October 2012 Amazon $900 - Aug 2012 Kay's Jewlery $2700 - Aug 2012 Buckle $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Roaman's $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Capital One Secured $225 - April 2012 Capital One Platinum $2500 - July 2012
Message 2 of 6
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@XxRaVeNxX wrote:

What makes you believe Applied Bank reports to Equifax?

I don't think it does either. Not entirely sure though. They're definitely one of those companies that wouldn't report to all 3. 

Message 3 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Back in 2007 DW had a CO via them and they reported to all 3. They were considered a junk CC back then and it wouldn't surprise me if they don't report to all 3 now.

Message 4 of 6
MarcinXP
Frequent Contributor

Opened Applied Bank in Oct 2011 and closed 2 months ago. They never reported to EQ and when I called they told me they don't have a relationship with EQ. It states so on their website. They only report to TU and EX as of last 2 years or so. I've been told that by 2 of their agents and of course the fact that they never reported it on my credit. Decent rebuilt with no AF and 9.99% APR but no EQ history!

NFCU Visa Sig $30k / Amex Blue Cash $25.5k / Fidelity Amex $25k / Chase Freedom $14.5k / Citi Double Cash $5k / Capital One Quicksilver Visa Sig $5k / Citi Best Buy MC $3K / Barclay Rewards MC $2.95k / BOA - BBR $2.5k / SY Lowes $15k / SY Amazon $6k / Target RedCard - $300
Message 5 of 6
jeromeMI

Thanks everyone! I had just assumed they reported to all three. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.