Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Bank of America Amex!!!!!

tag
Kris1228
Regular Contributor

Applied for Bank of America Amex!!!!!

Ok so my BK fell off EXperian and I got the itchy app fingers.. Apped Monday and got 30 day message.. Decided to call backdoor number and spoke with a nice guy said it was my previous late pays,. Thought I had him on recon, he asked about my mortgage and who it was through and put me on hold but came back and brought up over 2000 balance on my chase card and balance on 2 other cards.. He said doing a good job since late pays but with balances cannot approve.. I'm cool because I want to chill until next year get chase paid off and get some aging on Dell account.. But man would have been nice!!! Smiley Sad looking to close my hooters card with 2900 limit. Zero balance but interest rate And 72 annual is Ugggg.
FICO's - 3/14/14 TU 795 4/17/14 EQ:805 3/7/14 EX: 801

Baddies all Gone
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JayRizzo
Established Contributor

Re: Applied for Bank of America Amex!!!!!

Yeah, the golden rule before apping is to get your utilization down as much as possible.

Message 2 of 3
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Re: Applied for Bank of America Amex!!!!!

My mom has this card with a $25K CL and ZERO balance. I am itching to ask her to add me as a AU Smiley Tongue. It's a great looking card....this would do wonders to my Fico score. Please keep us updated, I am curious to see the outcome. Eventually when my score gets to 750+, I will apply for this card. Until than...it's onward Up Up.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.