cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Bloomingdales Card and Got Approved!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Applied for Bloomingdales Card and Got Approved!!!!

I applied for Bloomingdales Card online and didn't get instant approval. It told me to call to verify ID. I answered two L/N. I got approved for $2500 :yahoo: . I should received within 7 to 10 business days. I already have had Both Macys Amex and store card for almost 8 years. I think they pulled EXP. I haven't checked it.

Ron. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for Bloomingdales Card and Got Approved!!!!

Is This A Store Card?  If It Is, They Assigned An Acutal Credit Limit?

Message 2 of 13
Ron1
Super Contributor

It is a store card. I'm surprised they gave me actual credit limit. 

Ron.

Message 3 of 13
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Way to go Ron1.  I would still be on your coat tails if only there were a Bloomindales within 100miles. LMTO.   Dillard's is 40min away.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Should have applied in store... you probably would have gotten the Bloomies Amex too if you have Macy's.

Yes recently we started hearing or seeing limits but it will be 2012 before they start to report those limits to CR again.

Message 5 of 13
moonman
Frequent Contributor

Cograts Ron looks like you are on a roll.....lol

Message 6 of 13
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Should have applied in store... you probably would have gotten the Bloomies Amex too if you have Macy's.

Yes recently we started hearing or seeing limits but it will be 2012 before they start to report those limits to CR again.

There isn't any Bloomies store where I live. I don't really need another Amex.  I think $2500 is enough for me to use. I have to wait for the card to buy anything.

Ron.

Message 7 of 13
Ron1
Super Contributor

@moonman wrote:

Cograts Ron looks like you are on a roll.....lol

Not really. I'm still waiting for 5% cash back Sallie Mae Visa.  I haven't heard anything since last week. It doesn't look good.

Ron.

Message 8 of 13
Ron1
Super Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

Way to go Ron1.  I would still be on your coat tails if only there were a Bloomindales within 100miles. LMTO.   Dillard's is 40min away.

Bloomingdales is 1200 miles away and Dillards is only 5 miles away from my house.Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Message 9 of 13
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

This is your 2nd approval this week, congrats.

Is there a 3rd? Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.