Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for ShopNBC Platinum AND ......

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Applied for ShopNBC Platinum AND ......

I bought a couple of things from ShopNBC and it prompt me if I want to apply for their credit cards. I filled out the apps and it came back to ask me to call to verify ID. 

They asked me a few L/N question and they told me I got approved for $1800 ShopNBC Platinum Mastercard!!! :yahoo: 

Ron. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Applied for ShopNBC Platinum AND ......

@Ron1 wrote:

I bought a couple of things from ShopNBC and it prompt me if I want to apply for their credit cards. I filled out the apps and it came back to ask me to call to verify ID. 

They asked me a few L/N question and they told me I got approved for $1800 ShopNBC Platinum Mastercard!!! :yahoo: 

Ron. 

Congrats !!

Who issues this card?

Message 2 of 10
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks!!!Smiley Very Happy  GEMB/GECRB. You have to sign up ShopNBC account to let you to apply for the card.

Ron.

Message 3 of 10
CS800
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks!!!Smiley Very Happy  GEMB/GECRB. You have to sign up ShopNBC account to let you to apply for the card.

Ron.

I heard GEMB is pretty generous with CLI's

Message 4 of 10
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

I heard GEMB is pretty generous with CLI's

Not really. They might approve you a store card instead of Platinum Mastercard.  It depends on your FICO score. They might loosen up their credit approval during Christmas.

Ron.

Message 5 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Did they pull TU or EQ?

What is your score?

Actually many of us have been seeing a much better experience with GE lately with CLI.

Message 6 of 10
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Congrats!

I was preapproved for this card in Nov, but declined it because I had my sights on another card.  The limit was for $1600 I think.  ENJOY

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

Congrats!

I was preapproved for this card in Nov, but declined it because I had my sights on another card.  The limit was for $1600 I think.  ENJOY

How did you get Pre-Approved?

Message 8 of 10
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

I think it was at checkout or when I clicked on the apply for the card button.  Either way, I was already signed into shopnbc and all of a sudden "you have been preapproved" appeared and a dollar sign along with a counter that looked as if it was going back and forth calculating my limit and then it stopped at $1600 I think.  Then asked if I wanted to accept the offer?

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 10
Ron1
Super Contributor

I didn't get any pre-approval. It asked me if I wanted to apply for the card. 

Ron.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.