Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply... Don't... Apply... Don't... NO!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Apply... Don't... Apply... Don't... NO!

I want to apply for a GE Card!!

BUT... If I'm actually thinking about it, I only want an Ebates card... I MEAN REALLY WANT... it would be PERFECT... literally would be best fit since I was declined for the Chase Amazon and was declined Sallie Mae, Ebates is next best for both!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: Apply... Don't... Apply... Don't... NO!

@Creditaddict wrote:

BUT... If I'm actually thinking about it, I only want an Ebates card... I MEAN REALLY WANT... it would be PERFECT... literally would be best fit since I was declined for the Chase Amazon and was declined Sallie Mae, Ebates is next best for both!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

*BLEEP** YOU... don't do that to me!

I think I actually have another week to wait before I can try Ebates again if I'm going to do that Smiley Tongue

I did have EVERYTHING related to my BK deleted today including 4 other accounts that were not good but had kind of a blank sort of reporting Smiley Tongue

I think in total it was 9 things deleted... bringing my TU to a 675 according to LendingClub and Burbank City CU today.

However what still remains is my 6 settled GE accounts ranging from March 2013-June 2013... I'm thinking I might see better results after they have aged a full year all of them.

AND my 120 and 150 day late reporting on my 3 Target Cards, also ending in June 2013 and 1 settled Target in June 2013.

Those are the baddies left that can't get any better unless deleted and I have tried GW about 6 times now Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 8
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I think I actually have another week to wait before I can try Ebates again if I'm going to do that Smiley Tongue

I did have EVERYTHING related to my BK deleted today including 4 other accounts that were not good but had kind of a blank sort of reporting Smiley Tongue

I think in total it was 9 things deleted... bringing my TU to a 675 according to LendingClub and Burbank City CU today.

However what still remains is my 6 settled GE accounts ranging from March 2013-June 2013... I'm thinking I might see better results after they have aged a full year all of them.

AND my 120 and 150 day late reporting on my 3 Target Cards, also ending in June 2013 and 1 settled Target in June 2013.

Those are the baddies left that can't get any better unless deleted and I have tried GW about 6 times now Smiley Tongue

See, i just made you not to app for it...it worked (at least for today)!

Wow great progress buddy, i'm proud!  Now you know what i go through everyday......i just fought my way out of app'ing for United Explorere today, it's hard building a strong will power. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 4 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Wow great progress buddy, i'm proud!  Now you know what i go through everyday......i just fought my way out of app'ing for United Explorere today, it's hard building a strong will power. 

Ummm actually what CA is not telling is he app'd Discover business today ....Lol

So he still may app this card too...SMH

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 8
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I like my Ebates, the rewards show up quick and it doesnt require $5k limit for Sig version.
Message 6 of 8
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Ummm actually what CA is not telling is he app'd Discover business today ....Lol

Good point, MJ. 

So should i follow Credit & app for United card, too? That's the card i had in mind all day today.

Message 7 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Good point, MJ. 

So should i follow Credit & app for United card, too? That's the card i had in mind all day today.

A ERT warrant has been issued in your name with bold letters bring in by any means nessecary minus an arm if you have too

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.