cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply for two Synchrony Bank cards at the same time?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apply for two Synchrony Bank cards at the same time?

Calling works better as a human is looking at it or so i have been told.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I'm hoping for a good prime card credit karma scores are 603 &583 I have a secured visa 500 limit and Victoria secret 250 limit had them both for 1 year have just been approved for Walmart store credit card for 500 limit. I have several collections in my credit report working in getting a prime card.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That's what I'm hoping for a good prime card credit karma scores are 603 &583 I have a secured visa 500 limit and Victoria secret 250 limit had them both for 1 year have just been approved for Walmart store credit card for 500 limit. I have several collections in my credit report working in getting a prime card.

Credit Karma scores are Vantage 3.0. They're not completely useless (no matter what some folks think Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink ) but they're not generally used by credit-card issuers though the people who issue these scores are launching a push to get them more widely used, and most free credit-tracking sites do use VS. To get the best picture of what the scores that a CC issuer will actually use are, you want your FICO scores.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.I just checked credit karma today 6/7 and both scores are now at 611,I want to get to the 650 range,I wonder how long this will take my utilization is low it's like 29%, I'm mindful to keep a eye on that,like I said I do have some old collection accounts that are 2-3 years old and some inquires.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.