cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply online pre-approval or via phone for NFCU?

tag
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

Apply online pre-approval or via phone for NFCU?

Need some advice.Trying to decide which is the best way to apply for the pre-approval Cash Rewards card.Over the phone or online and does it matter what time of the evening or day to apply? Thanks

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Apply online pre-approval or via phone for NFCU?

@MountainHiker wrote:

Need some advice.Trying to decide which is the best way to apply for the pre-approval Cash Rewards card.Over the phone or online and does it matter what time of the evening or day to apply? Thanks

If you have pre-approval online I have not seen that not be an instant when applying for it... I would do it right online!

Message 2 of 5
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

Th

@Creditaddict wrote:

@MountainHiker wrote:

If you have pre-approval online I have not seen that not be an instant when applying for it... I would do it right online!

Thanks CA

Will go for it this evening. Nervous about the outcome.

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 3 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@MountainHiker wrote:

Th

@Creditaddict wrote:

@MountainHiker wrote:

Thanks CA

Will go for it this evening. Nervous about the outcome.

DOOOIIIEEETTTTT!!!!! Your going to get a SWEET limit!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 5
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

I am guessing 14k.......Smiley Happy

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.