Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying for CSP at the bank - lower requirement for bonus

tag
wheeee1234

Re: Applying for CSP at the bank - lower requirement for bonus

@TM82:

You're probably right - her comment was probaby a combination of the clerk's personal experience with people who have applied with her and an attempt to boost my ego haha.

Message 11 of 16
gen-specific
Frequent Contributor

whats up with CSP giving out these low limits?

I don't know your income but your profile sounds much like mine, except I dont have student loans

Message 12 of 16
wheeee1234

@gen-specific wrote:

whats up with CSP giving out these low limits?

I don't know your income but your profile sounds much like mine, except I dont have student loans

Probably because I don't have any other accounts with them.  I'll request a CLI in a couple months.  Interestingly though, ithe credit limit is higher than my BofA card, where I have a checking account.

Message 13 of 16
wheeee1234

@ezdoesit wrote:

Since you have such a good credit profile I see you have the citi world dividend card you should call and try and get it upgraded to the world elite with the emv chip no credit check they just tell you if your eligible plus its a card that can not be applied for only offered or requested.

Are there any real benefits to upgrading?  I don't really plan on using my Citi card anymore since the points on the CSP and my BofA cards are much better.

Message 14 of 16
enharu
Super Contributor

It's just benefits of World Elite vs. Platinum MC.

You can read on the specifics on Mastercard website. For most people, it won't make a difference.

If you travel quite a bit, then World Elite has some perks that can help out.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 15 of 16
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Congrats!
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.