Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval odds for Chase Sapphire Reserve

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approval odds for Chase Sapphire Reserve

Congrats! I think having a pre-qualify does help a lot!

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the infomation. Well, according to yours, I'm definitley not going to get approved since my highest is only 3900 so farSmiley Sad But good luck on the re-con. 

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! My AAoA is way shorter then yours tho. And my CLs are also quite lower than yours. 

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your help on this. According to Credit Karma, my TU is 767 and EQ is 766.  And it says I have 5 credit cards, which two of them are AU but with Chase. My AAoA is only 1.3 years so all of them are within the 5/24 rules. I'm just feeling my approval odds are very minimum now based on people's feedback here. Even if I remove one authorized user account, my CL could still be a red flag. I'm kind of surprised that Chase count being AU as a standard credit card account but does NOT fully treated them as a credit card account. What I'm saying is that I'm on two of my hubby's Chase cards as AU, so shouldn't they also consider me having a credit history with them? Anyway, thank you so much for your help again and happy New Year!!!

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.