Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Chase Ink Business and AMEX Green

tag
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

Approved Chase Ink Business and AMEX Green

First off, thank you for this great site. This forum is credit heaven. I have been creeping around with this site for 3 months and have learned so much, wish I've known what I know now.

Just got  approved for a AMEX Green and Chase Ink Business.

AMEX Green - applied 10/06, got the "PROGESS" in application status. call in and was reviewed by a nice man. was only asked for my bank account verification with my banker. then was approved Smiley Happy

Chase Ink Business - applied and got "Wait for 7-10 days in mail". called them 3 days later to check status. was told denied due to one collection (apartment lease) and one charge-off (Electric), both 5 years ago for being on the apartment lease with a roommate. explained just that and was ask how much do I plan to use each month for my business. told him average is 3-4k and was approved for 5k. He also mention to call back in a few months for a CLI which is great.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credit as of apped

Good Account:

CapOne Plat Visa - 3k 4 years old (was approved for 500 and auto cli to 3k after one year)

CapOne Plat Visa Mastercard - 750 2 years old (was approved for 300, was offered 450 cli after six months)

HSBC RZBestBuy - 300 1 year old (not reporting to CRA when not being used. call in last week and was told they do not report if account is in active so I cancel right there and then due to crappy CL and not reporting. it felt good.)

Chase Freedom - 11,700 12 years old (AU with my wife account)

Wells Fargo Auto Loan - 15,000 5 years term with 833 balance

Bad Accounts:

$1,356 collection for an apartment lease in 2005

$81 charge-off for utility in 2005 (for same time as above) didn't pay because i moved out before lease was over and roommate agreed to continue the lease until end of lease

$853 collection for T-Mobile in 2008. was not mine, so i refused to pay it. co-signed for a brother in 2004.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ran a mortgage loan to get free FICO score after reading up on this forum. didn't think my FICO score was high so did not cared but was very suprised to see these scores Smiley Surprised

FICO SCORES: EX - 683, TU - 664, EQ - 667

AAoA: 4 years

Credit History: 10 years

Seeing these scores I apped for these two cards. Actually I got a "Pre-Selected" mail for these both cards. I also got the "Pre-Selected" mail for the AMEX Gold but didn't try due to AF being $125.

I am very happy for now but still want a Discover More card to complete my cards collection (for now)Smiley Tongue Hope these info can help someone with similar status and is wanting to apply.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved Chase Ink Business and AMEX Green

Congratulations on both cards!

I got the Chase INK Cash last month. So far I am liking it alot.

Which INK product did you get? (regular, Cash or Bold)

Message 2 of 8
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats !!

Both great cards Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

Thank you. I got the regular Ink afraid of being deny for the BOLD.

edit: i got the Cash actually.

Message 4 of 8
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

Thank you never been happier.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great. 

I actually went for the cash specifically because I liked the catagories for the bonus cash back. I do a lot of spending in those areas and preferred that over just 1 point back per dollar on the BOLD.

You got two really nice approvals!!

Message 6 of 8
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

Thanks again. Same reason why I chose the CashSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You know what they say....."great minds....."

HEHE

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.