Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved! Citi PremierPass

tag
ficonovice
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approved! Citi PremierPass

Thanks for the great advice. I'll definitely try to convert the PremierPass if I get approved for the other Citi card. If approved, I then plan to transfer most or all of my other card balances to Citi at the 0% bt rate and I think that will get me where I want to be. I'll call the toll-free number shortly to check on my status. When I tried to login to the website, it said the account wasn't active yet, wait for the card to arrive in the mail and then login to the site. However, I think that message was for the PremierPass card, but maybe it was for the other card (when I applied for the 2nd card, that's when I created an on-line account)....

Regarding the potential CA, do you think I should contact them even though nothing negative is appearing at this time? They did call me once early last week and I said the charge wasn't valid--they said send documentation and gave me a little respect by saying they understood my circumastnce.

The collector did say the account was already on my reports, but it isn't (she may have been referring to an old report when it was listed). My hesitation is that if it's not on my reports now, maybe there's some confusion and it's falling throught the cracks. It was listed a few months ago and I got it removed, but there really is the $94.00 balance still remaining that I couldn't get resolved--whenever I was transferred to people who "could help me" I was told there was no balance due. The balance was listed on another software system, but the people with access to that system couldn't write-off the balance...

Sorry for the long winded message!
Rust never sleeps and neither does my fico score...
Message 21 of 28
ficonovice
Frequent Contributor

I called to check on the status of the Driver's Edge card and entered my social and phone number. I was then transferred to a Service Rep, but I hung up after waiting 1 or 2 minutes. I know I'm obsessing, but is it a bad sign that there wasn't automated information regarding my status?
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

not a bad sign at all ficonovice. You're just anxious to find out, and quite often, the ccc's don't move as fast as we want them too.

My suggestion: back off, don't think about it, bask in the joy you have for getting the Citi card with a fantastic cl. Wait a week. Call them then for a status update. Smiley Happy

There's nothing you can do to speed up the process. Besides, if you pester them to much, it might send a flag their way, thinking you might be desperate.

Just my thoughts.

Never ever, ever be late. Never
Message 23 of 28
ficonovice
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for reigning me back in Sylvia. I needed that and I'll kick back and relax for the time being. Now my only worry I'm wondering about is why I didn't receive an e-mail welcoming me to Citi, etc. 
I haven't received any e-mails regarding either card....
Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG! You are a worry wort just like I am. hahahahahahahaha

If you have nothing to worry about you begin to worry why you are not worrying about something!

Just relax, and start reading posts in other areas, like loans, or credit in the news, using myfico products, etc. It's a great diversion. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Never ever, ever be late. Never
Message 25 of 28
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@ficonovice wrote:
Thanks for reigning me back in Sylvia. I needed that and I'll kick back and relax for the time being. Now my only worry I'm wondering about is why I didn't receive an e-mail welcoming me to Citi, etc.

You might not get an email for all their cards. I got one for DP but not the Professional. Don't sweat that. Call anytime you want. They're not going to change their decision or make one based on whether you call them or not. Please. You're anxious to make them money. Think they would complain? I called every day.
Message 26 of 28
Cooneyca
Regular Contributor

ficonovice wrote:
Thanks for reigning me back in Sylvia. I needed that and I'll kick back and relax for the time being. Now my only worry I'm wondering about is why I didn't receive an e-mail welcoming me to Citi, etc. 

Ditto what Smallfry said, Don't put too much into not hearing from them.   I did not get any indication from Citi other than they were reviewing my app until it came in the mail.    It was worse for BoA.  I completely forgot about even applying for them then one day the card shows up on my Online Banking page (I have my checking with them).  One card arrived three days later and I am still waiting for the second.

Jan 07: tu 498, ex 501, eq 504
Oct 07: tu 716, ex 712, eq 723
Nov 07: tu 693, ex 664, eq 672_post app frenzy
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

So how did that application go (Drivers Edge for Students)  because I applied online and soon after they called me to verify my school name and then told me that my application would be pushed to review and I will get a response in the mail.  What do you think?
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.