Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved For Chase Freedom

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Approved For Chase Freedom

Got approved for 5% cashback Chase Freedom card today.  I'll get $100 cashback bonus if I spend $500(166.6666) within 3 months. 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved For Chase Freedom

Congrats DI...

Chase is pretty good at giving your 100$ bonus (in the same cycle yuo achieve your 500$ spending unlike Amex which takes 2 cycles). You can also get some extra value for your points if you buy gift card for some selected retailers on their ultimate rewards site.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 2 of 19
DI
Super Contributor

@vish1 wrote:

Congrats DI...

Chase is pretty good at giving your 100$ bonus (in the same cycle yuo achieve your 500$ spending unlike Amex which takes 2 cycles). You can also get some extra value for your points if you buy gift card for some selected retailers on their ultimate rewards site.

Thanks, Vish!  Will I get the$100 bonus if I pay utilities and phone bill online with the card?

Message 3 of 19
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

if it says after you spend $500 and you read the fine print and it doesnt limit it to certain categories it should be fine. I know cash advances, balance transfers and advance checks dont count

amazon
Message 4 of 19
DI
Super Contributor

@tsquad131 wrote:

if it says after you spend $500 and you read the fine print and it doesnt limit it to certain categories it should be fine. I know cash advances, balance transfers and advance checks dont count

Thanks!  I can sure use the $100 to get a new bike before summer hits.

Message 5 of 19
creditguy-378
Regular Contributor

congrats

always use credit wisely and you won't ever feel like you're working just for the task master
Message 6 of 19
vish1
Valued Contributor

@DI wrote:

@tsquad131 wrote:

Send me an beer once you get your 100$

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 7 of 19
DI
Super Contributor

@vish1 wrote:

@DI wrote:

@tsquad131 wrote:

Send me an beer once you get your 100$

Ha!  One Corona on me.

Message 8 of 19
vish1
Valued Contributor

Perfect. Thats my favorite and tastes even better when I don't have to pay...

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!! I'll take a beer too?? Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.