cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Alliant, Chase Ink, BOA CLI, & Staples Card - denied USAA, BOA business, Amex

tag
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Approved for Alliant, Chase Ink, BOA CLI, & Staples Card - denied USAA, BOA business, Amex

Hi everyone,

Ok I know everyone on this forum told me not to apply for anything but I just had to obtain more credit to be able to use for my business.
So approved for the following -
alliant plat = 2.5K
Chase ink= 5K
Boa CLI- from 3K to 5K
Staples business card- ???

Denied for the following:

USAA- told me score is great and payment history is good but why do I need for cc's I already have 18....
BOA business - flat out said it's a new company and they need to see credit history with other creditors for at least 6 months- 1 year
Amex- said I am a very risky customer in their view ?? And too short history with them....

Anyway I'm happy something is better than nothing.....
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Approved for Alliant, Chase Ink, BOA CLI, & Staples Card - denied USAA, BOA business, Amex

@youngman1234 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Ok I know everyone on this forum told me not to apply for anything but I just had to obtain more credit to be able to use for my business.
So approved for the following -
alliant plat = 2.5K
Chase ink= 5K
Boa CLI- from 3K to 5K
Staples business card- ???

Denied for the following:

USAA- told me score is great and payment history is good but why do I need for cc's I already have 18....
BOA business - flat out said it's a new company and they need to see credit history with other creditors for at least 6 months- 1 year
Amex- said I am a very risky customer in their view ?? And too short history with them....

Anyway I'm happy something is better than nothing.....

Are these all Business Accounts that you just opened?  If so this thread should be moved over under Business Credit... You will get more relevant inforimation for business I believe.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.