Did you mean: 

Approved for Alliant Visa Platinum Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Alliant Visa Platinum Rewards

@score_building wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The CSR was confused, unless Alliant has just recently changed its policies.  Alliant only pulls EQ for membership and loans (look at your inquiries to veryify).  And they only report to EQ and EX...not TU.

They do provide a "credit score" from EX....but this score clearly states this is not what is used for consideration of loans.

IME Smiley Happy

this applies to their cc- some of their other loans report to a different combo of bureaus, quite confounding really.

Which is the topic of this thread Smiley Happy

Message Edited by txjohn on 02-24-2010 05:10 PM
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LisaPA wrote:
I thought he was wrong based on my online membership app refusal, but I wasn't going to argue with him. I did see that the quarterly score they offer will be an Experian FAKO with a range of 150-950. Thanks!

No, it is not a FAKO.

It is one of the many flavors of FICO called, I believe, NextGen.

Message 12 of 13
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@score_building wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The CSR was confused, unless Alliant has just recently changed its policies.  Alliant only pulls EQ for membership and loans (look at your inquiries to veryify).  And they only report to EQ and EX...not TU.

They do provide a "credit score" from EX....but this score clearly states this is not what is used for consideration of loans.

IME Smiley Happy

this applies to their cc- some of their other loans report to a different combo of bureaus, quite confounding really.

Which is the topic of this thread Smiley Happy

Message Edited by txjohn on 02-24-2010 05:10 PM

So is Alliant, hence the clarification for newbies Smiley Happy

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.