Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for BCP!!!

tag
alboto
Regular Contributor

Approved for BCP!!!

well Im so happy I've just been approved for the BCP, 2000 CL though. well but Im more than happy to finally be part of the Amex Family. I will let you guys know my approval score when I get it in the mail.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for BCP!!!

what's your other scores looking like? Mine was 744 when I got approved through Amex Fico score, my other scores were 754 and 751 although it should've been 750+ as well but cards reported a higher balance before I pulled the trigger =\

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 2 of 12
alboto
Regular Contributor

I havent looked at my scores.The last score I got (676 EQ) was back in August when I was approved for the Chase Freedom, but util was 78%. Right now my util is under 9%. I will let you know my score when I get it from Amex.
Message 3 of 12
distantarray
Established Contributor

congrats btw but holy **bleep** you got approved with 78%  ratio? =o

Message 4 of 12
alboto
Regular Contributor

Hahaha yeah, approved for having checking/savings with them for a while, thats what they told me.
Message 5 of 12
distantarray
Established Contributor

@alboto wrote:
Hahaha yeah, approved for having checking/savings with them for a while, thats what they told me.

I'm tempted to app for both Sapphire and Freedom right now, I'm just an AU on those accounts. Considering I have over 50k in my Chase accounts I think I should be ok. I have 6 bank accounts tho -_-; I think I have issues.....

Message 6 of 12
alboto
Regular Contributor

Well having accounts with them will most probably give you approval.
Message 7 of 12
distantarray
Established Contributor

@alboto wrote:
Well having accounts with them will most probably give you approval.

yea and the fact that I'm also the primary user for both the Sapphire and Freedom card on the AU and all the payments have been coming out of my account LOL and I PIF (my parents don't use it much) gives me a super strong reason for RECON lol, I got BCP for first unsecured card, I'm thinking it's because I been using the Delta Gold under my dad's name and did the samething for 6 months spend a lot and sending 3-4 payments a month.

Message 8 of 12
alboto
Regular Contributor

When you apply for any chase credit card they will specifically ask you if you have an account with them.
Message 9 of 12
distantarray
Established Contributor

O wells look like I'm done apping for the year approved for both =)

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.