cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Motiva=approval for Amex BCE?

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved for Motiva=approval for Amex BCE?

Well... It says a 60 sec decision can be made, I just wonder if calling them will get me to a credit analyst to begin with...
As far as my other creditors seeing me app for Amex, I don't see how any of them could aa me for that lol. I'll check that online thing
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 49
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Checked the online thing- no prequalified offers- likely due to the fact that I have fraud alerts on all of my reports lol

Is Amex good w recons? Im just scuuurrreddd! Amex hates! Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 49
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Laaaameee! I app'ed online and got the App is pending further review for 7-14 days :-/ lol

Oh well doesn't mean denied lol
Message 13 of 49
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Wait a minute!!!!! Checked status! Says approved!!!!!! But something weird...
Says I apped 9/11/12
And 9/30/12??

Either way, approved!!!
Message 14 of 49
RyVision
Valued Contributor

You can ignore my private message LOL   Call them when their credit office opens after 9am EST.

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 15 of 49
RyVision
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Says I apped 9/11/12
And 9/30/12??

Either way, approved!!!

Awesome!!   (Kind of figured you'd get it, well, I put it in "writing" LOL)  Did you apply for a partner card on sept 11th this year??

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 16 of 49
alboto
Regular Contributor

Says I apped 9/11/12
And 9/30/12??

Either way, approved!!!

Congratulations!!!!! 

I wanna app so bad, but I need to wait almost a month, ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Message 17 of 49
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Nah... I didn't apply for any card in September at all... Hmmmmm that's so oddddddd!!

How do I post a screen shot lol? That way you can see exactly what I see. And Ive had no inquiries on that date. Maybe it was a sp they did and used that to approve me?
Message 18 of 49
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lol waiting is the worst with credit haha
Message 19 of 49
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Nah... I didn't apply for any card in September at all... Hmmmmm that's so oddddddd!!

How do I post a screen shot lol? That way you can see exactly what I see. And Ive had no inquiries on that date. Maybe it was a sp they did and used that to approve me?

Posting a screen shot is sometimes hard to explain, I think it somewhat depends on what browser one's using.  Usually I think you can hit CTRL, hold it down, and hit "Print Screen" and it copies whatever you're looking at (such as your status screen).  Then you can paste it into your post (as I said, it's complicated a bit lol)... However, if it shows ANY personal details, skip it.

See my Second PM

I don't think soft pulls will show up on your status screen, however I'm not sure of that one (mine didn't).  Did AMEX do a SP on the 11th of Sept that you know of?

That (the status on the 11th) really has me concerned that you may have to freeze your reports. As well as find out what happened with that account (the 11th) if it was approved as you said.

[EDIT]:  If it's the same card, it might show 2 status lines, I think mine did  for a short time and it really confused me when I saw it.  I wish I could remember as they change after a while so I can't check.  I only have the screen grab where it shows 1 status line.  That still has me concerned  though.

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 20 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.