cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Motiva=approval for Amex BCE?

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved for Motiva=approval for Amex BCE?

Yeah... I have no inq from Amex, soft or otherwise in September at all as Ive checked all reports.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 21 of 49
RyVision
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Yeah... I have no inq from Amex, soft or otherwise in September at all as Ive checked all reports.

That's a bit of a relief at least.  Call and ask AMEX about that later, tell them it caught you by surprise and thought you should ask about it.  It could just be a glitch as they say.   I do think however they may have granted you an impressive CL compared to what you might have expected.  Don't forget to let us know though LOL.

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 22 of 49
alboto
Regular Contributor

@RyVision wrote:

That's a bit of a relief at least.  Call and ask AMEX about that later, tell them it caught you by surprise and thought you should ask about it.  It could just be a glitch as they say.   I do think however they may have granted you an impressive CL compared to what you might have expected.  Don't forget to let us know though LOL.

Im so happy for you, keep up the good work. I guess soon it will be time to kick your C1 to the curve if they dont grant you any CLIs.

Message 23 of 49
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Ohhh I won't!! I won't believe Ive been approved til I see it though... Surely they can't change it if it already says approved!!! Lol tooo bad this card doesn't have bal xfers opps like it used to! Although the $100 cb after $1000 spend in 3 mos will be NICE!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 24 of 49
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Thanks guys :-) prob still will just leave C1 open to their own detriment. No more money from me suckers, EVER. Haha!
And I've already opted out of prescreened offers of cred! Hah!
Message 25 of 49
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Congrats again Smiley Happy  you have another PM btw.    I am sincerely really happy for you.

[EDIT[:  You may be a bit surprised when you get the card and actually see THROUGH it LOL.   I wasn't expecting to get a partially clear card, it looks solid on the website.

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 26 of 49
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Fank you so much!!! I've wanted this card soooo long!!!

So I called them just now (woke up early to do so) and they need addy verification before they can send the card out (prob due to my self induced fraud alerts) lol...
So I'm going to have to write them a letter with my address LOL before they can approve me lol... Very silly, but they have me by the ba--s on this one...
Oh Amex.... YouRe like the date that plays hard to get haha :-P
Message 27 of 49
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!!

Did they tell you the CL?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 28 of 49
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

No... She said no info can be given til I complete addy verification via snail mail -.- Anyway to speed up that process? I asked if I could fax a letter, an she said no lol She did say I could have it expedited once Addy verification is complete though!!!!

Damn! Im just in shock!!! Got both disc&amex and THREE denials by Cap one for CLI.
hahaha
Like they weren't already pd'ed paahhhhaaa
Message 29 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

No... She said no info can be given til I complete addy verification via snail mail -.- Anyway to speed up that process? I asked if I could fax a letter, an she said no lol She did say I could have it expedited once Addy verification is complete though!!!!

Damn! Im just in shock!!! Got both disc&amex and THREE denials by Cap one for CLI.
hahaha
Like they weren't already pd'ed paahhhhaaa

You can 3-way call your bank to verify address. I had to do this and it was much faster than snail mail. FYI, I would not do it if you have TD Bank. During my address verification call with Amex, the TD CSR wrote down my information and tried to drain my checking account the next day.

But if you have a good relationship with someone in your bank, it is a quick way to do it! Smiley Wink

Edit: They did drain my checking account the next day - that was a lot of fun :sarcasm:

Message 30 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.